Not much stamping this week. We had some home repairs done and my time wasn't so free. But I did whip this card up yesterday after the work was completed. The doggy stamp was calling to me. ;)
I haven't done much background stamping lately so I thought I'd use one for this card. I thought this old SU Chicken Wire stamp was just the right touch.
There is laundry waiting for me and a kitchen to clean up. And I think I need to shoo some kids off the Wii, so I better run.
I'm really enjoying all this offline time! It gives me time to ponder and pray. But I do miss being able to blog hop more.
Hope your day is a lovely one!
Recipe
Stamps: Penny Black Critter Party, Stampin' Up! Chicken Wire (retired), saying from a TAC set I have forgotten the name of.
CS: White, Bordering Blue, Memory Box Rhubarb Tart, black
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Markers: Creamy Caramel, So Saffron, Barely Banana, Summer Sun, Bordering Blue, Old Olive, C1 Cool Gray Copic
Other: Nestabilities Blossom and Standard Circle Small dies, Prima Daisy Dreams daisy, Sticky Doos, spiral punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, black gingham ribbon, Diamond Glaze (for dog's nose), yellow Stickles
This is totally adorable, Kim!!! Love the doggie stamp! I love the butterfly on the flower and I was JUST oogling this spiral punch at Archiver's on Friday! Now I have to make another trip!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHello, my dear! Before you go back to Archiver's, take the coupons I just posted with you!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable Kim!!! I love your layout, coloring and the adorable images. You made my day to see your comment on my blog. Miss you at the breadbasket.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Chris