Hello again! Hope your week is going shwell! I am keeping busy with blackberries and veggies in my garden. It's a small garden, but it still has me hopping!
This is the second card I made last week. Once again, I was just playing with some coloring and ended up with this. I was inspired by Betty Wright's card here. Her's is far superior to mine! I loved the way she lined the cups up, so I did that on mine. Maybe next time I'll do what she did and use designer paper on the cups. It's fabulous, isn't it? Mine was just a simple coloring job. I used 2 marker colors on each cup. The darker was for the edges, and the lighter was for the centers.
I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig for lining up the saying on all 4 sides. I used the Scor-Pal on the Rose Red base and then DTP'd the base with Rose Red ink. I think the rest is pretty self-explanatory.
Oh, and I stamped extra cups so I could do a bit of dimension on the card.
We're supposed to get rain a lot this week. We need it! If you're getting too much, please send some our way, ok? ;)
Have a blessed week's end!
Recipe
Stamps: Flourishes Coffee with You, Savvy Stamps "Thinking of You"
CS: Rose Red, black, white
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black, Rose Red
Markers: Real Red, Pixie Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Garden Green, Green Galore
Other: Scor-Pal, Fiskars Diamond border punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, 3D-Dots, black organdy ribbon
Kim this is a great card! Love the colors and the popped up mugs! Hope you are doing well! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteWow, Kim, this is fantastic!!! From the vivid colors, to the scoring and inking, to the words, and the border punch is perfect! I love this! (P.S. I mentioned you on my blog today!)
ReplyDeleteI love how some of the cups are popped up and how you did the sentiment!
ReplyDelete